09 March 2010

Deployment Goal #1

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for your awesome comments! I love getting your feedback!

So…My husband and I have been married for a little less than 2 years. I honestly cannot believe it's already been that long, it feels like just yesterday.

Anyway, we have a traditional wedding album with about 50 photos but I've really wanted and have been semi-working on a digital photobook to include all the other pictures.
Talk about procrastination, it's been almost 2 years and I'm still not even close to a finished product. Therefore, I decided my first big "keep busy" project is to finally finish our wedding photobook!
To keep me on track I’m setting a due date of April 1st. I know that may be a bit ambitious, but I feel motivated to stick to it.
I've been using the Picaboo website/software but I've never sampled their products. Does anyone have any other suggestions or experiences using online photobook services?

1 comments:

MiChelly said...

That is pretty cool.
I use shutterfly.com. I use them to host the family web album and I can make a photobook from any of the pictures I have posted on their site. I plan on making one of our time in Germany. I have one in progress, that I add to as I take more pictures. But I haven't really worked on any layouts and such, so I am not sure how they would be comparatively.

Post a Comment