05 May 2010

Milspouse Blog Hop!

I'm way behind the curve on this one...but I was really interested in being a part of the Military spouse blog hop from Riding the Rollarcoaster so I'm going to do it now...even 6 days late.


My name is Kirsten, I am a twenty-something originally from the Poconos in PA.  I went to school at the University of Scranton when I met my Marine during my college years and have been head over heels ever since.  We have been married for almost 2 years and he is the most wonderful husband.  Every day I am so thankful we found eachother.  We are currently living in paradise and enduring our first deployment.  I started my blog when he left as a journal for my sanity, a learning tool & way to connect with other spouses.  I am enjoying my work as a financial counselor.  After many jobs, I've actually found something I love; that makes me very happy. 
I am extremely patriotic.  I love the beach.  I love to dance (alone & with my hubby).  We don't have children yet but are looking forward to starting a family in the near future; we want to start with a pet.  I'm not a writer by any means...but I enjoy journaling my thoughts and experiences in our crazy military life that I love.   If you follow me I hope you enjoy and I can offer something new and interesting.


        

6 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! Hope you get a chance to meet some of the other awesome mil spouses out there. You know I'm already a follower...just stopping by to say hi.

Wife on the Roller Coaster

Kaylee said...

i know i'm a little late, but just found you via the blog hop and wanted to let you know i'm following! i'm also a marine wife, encountering our first deployment! i'm looking forward to reading more!

kaylee @ www.thoughtsbykaylee.blogspot.com

Goodnight moon said...

Hello lovely! I found you through the milspouse hop. I'm also a Marine wife. Aren't our men just the sexiest! My lover is also deployed:( Sending hugs to you!!!!

I'm also a new follower. My military blog is called, Goodnight moon. Come by so we can be friends:)

Marissa said...

Hey, I gave you an award :)

Samantha said...

New follower just blog hopping around! Hope to read more!!!!

The Mrs. said...

hi there! I'm late getting around to everyone. better late then never right?! I'm also a marine wife and we happen to be stationed not to far from your hometown across the border in NY.

god luck blogging!

Post a Comment