01 April 2010

Anxiously awaiting...

..our PCS orders!

We were originally scheduled to move in June of this year, but then came this deployment. Now we are moving as soon as my husband gets home. Although we are moving off cycle, my husband’s orders were supposed to be decided in February.

February came & went.
Then March 1st became the new cutoff date...nothing.
Now we hear all orders would be completed April 1st, so....?

I know I should be accustomed to this uncertainty by now. It's just that I will be responsible for the arrangements with my husband gone and would like to prepare myself (this is my 1st PCS & I'm a little nervous). Not to mention I just really want to know where we are going, because at this point it could be anywhere. Hopefully we'll have something by the end of this week.
I'm not holding my breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment